End of Year Journal: This Year Was a Hoot!
Looking for an engaging, reflective activity for the last few weeks of school? "This Year Was Hoot!", a customizable end of year journal includes the following:
1. A Note From The Wise Old Owl--Write a special note to your class
2. OWL-Stars--Insert individual or class pictures here
3. Branching Out--Students record what they learned, became, who they met and how they felt
4. HOO-Ray!--Students write top 10 events of the school year
5. OWL Of My Favorites--Students list their favorites
6. O.W.L.: Outstanding, Wise, Learner--Students draw a self- portrait
7. Spectacular Work Spotted Here--Students make a map of the classroom
8. Soaring Into Summer--Students record summer goals
9. OWL-tographs--Students autograph each others' journals
Students will love OWL of these activities!